With its strong bactericidal properties, ANECO® products have a wide variety of uses in the cattle business, providing significant reductions in harmful emissions at minimal cost, resulting in significant savings as compared to conventional, typically more expensive approaches.
These solutions are safe and simple to use, and there will be no need to deposit or keep hazardous chemicals.
Diseases on livestock farms have always been a source of concern for farmers. Numerous studies have demonstrated that changing the reproductive environment of animals such as cattle, horses, chicks, and so on (from natural to intensive) accelerates the creation and multiplication of germs, and therefore the contagion spread within the buildings through the drinking and water
and irrigation water, food in containers, and shared material amplifies the secondary impacts of illnesses.
Some illnesses, such as those experienced by cattle farmers, are linked to environmental transmission in some way, and many of them have symptoms that are attenuated and difficult to detect.
Despite the fact that vaccinations and/or treatments for many of the most frequent transmissible or particular illnesses on sheep, cattle, and poultry farms have been produced, it is not practicable to deliver all vaccines to every single animal. Vaccines are inexpensive, but they come at a great cost in terms of labor and effort. They are frequently ineffective right away, so they might become a wholly useless investment for a herd that will never be properly healed.
Furthermore, for outdoor animals, a full-body treatment was required to lower the presence of certain viral or bacterial loads on the animal's skin and/or fur, as well as the rate of bacteria and virus transfer and infection.
Aneco® is a very efficient disinfectant due to its excellent microbicidal action against a wide range of pathogenic microorganisms, including microbes and bacterial endospores.
Furthermore, Aneco® has a strong biocidal potential against bacterial endotoxins, a high fungicidal power, adapts to bacterial or fungal toxins, and is capable of eradicating these dangerous compounds due to its non-hazardous nature.
Following washing, cleaning, and sterilizing, Aneco® can be used in the following applications:
• Treatment of breast edema;
• Treatment of clinical mastitis;
• Treatment of clinical mastitis;
• Treatment of mammary oedema;
• Treatment of cuts and abrasions;
• Treatment of metritis;
• Treatment of trichomoniasis in bulls;
• Treatment of calf sores;
• Prevention of calf pneumonia;
• Calf skin
The dairy sector has long been concerned about disease and infection, that fortunately, may be avoided and controlled by employing proper management procedures and contemporary sanitary products.
Environmental technology provides a complete, eco-friendly, and cost-effective approach that begins with water treatment and continues in the barns and on the land. Indeed, treating the entire farm with ANECO® systems will provide you with a variety of advantages, including:
· Providing a healthy and hygienic environment that repels odour-causing bacteria;
· Improving animal health and quality of life;
· Improving milk quality and boosting milk production;
· Reducing expenses by removing pesticides and detergents.
HOW DOES ANECO® TECHNOLOGY DOES GOOD TO MILK?
Our plant and production treatment products have tremendous potential and may be used to systematically treat all elements and phases of dairy production by removing hazardous and unhealthy microorganisms using highly effective biocide treatments.
Our goods are ‘non-toxic’.
Our eLisy systems create Aneco® and Cateco® solutions that do not contain or emit toxic residues associated with chemical-based goods.
• Reduction of illnesses such as mastitis, dysentery, fungal infections of the foot and skin, ruminal acidosis, and so on.
• Increase in nutrient uptake and hydration status of the animals;
• Improvement in nutrition and feed consumption that accelerates weight gain in a shorter time;
• A positive and decisive impact on milk production;
• Significant improvement in silage quality and animal feed by eliminating harmful pathogens such as Salmonella, E. coli, various fungi and toxins;
ANECO® technology has several advantages:
• Chemical-free cleaning and disinfection of raw milk CIP systems and other equipment;
• More effective reduction of pathogens and other harmful microorganisms than sodium hypochlorite, ozone, or other aggressive chemicals; and
• Elimination of skin irritations.
PROPER HYGIENE BOOSTS PRODUCTIVITY AND DECREASES COSTS.
The chicken business has long been concerned about disease and infection, that fortunately, may be avoided and controlled, just like the dairy production by employing proper management procedures and contemporary sanitary products.
Environmental Technology provides a complete, eco-friendly, and cost-effective approach that begins with water treatment, barn cleaning, and irrigation.
There are several benefits to treating the entire facility using ANECO® equipment, such as:
• Reduced antibiotic use, resulting in increased productivity;
• Significantly lower mortality rate;
• Increased resistance of chicks to more complex rearing conditions;
• Better feed utilization, faster weight/fewer days of feeding;
• Significant reduction in lung, digestive, and skin diseases;
• Calmer, less stressed chicks.
HYGIENE IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTIVITY INCREASE AND COST REDUCTION
• Complete eradication of germs and pathogens (including H1N1) / highly effective under intensive conditions;
• Decreased chronic illnesses;
• Reduced number of feeding days with an equivalent outcome in terms of weight;
• Saved money and completed projects;
• Limited groundwater contamination.