ANECO® solutions with their powerful bactericidal properties offer a wide range of applications for the livestock industry.
At the same time, ANECO® solutions also enable a substantial reduction of toxic emissions at low costs. Thus, they allow for significant savings compared to conventional methods, usually more expensive.
These solutions are safe and easy to manage, so much so storing harmful chemicals will no longer be necessary.
PROPER HYGIENE INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCES COSTS
Diseases and infections have always been some of the main concerns for the poultry industry, especially in hatcheries. Fortunately, microbial contamination can be prevented and controlled using appropriate management practices along with modern health products.
Environmental technology offers a comprehensive ecological and economical program that begins with water treatment, and continues with barn cleaning and watering.
Treating the entire facility with Envirolyte fluids can have many benefits, including:
• Significantly lower mortality rate;
• Limited drug use leading to improved productivity;
• Improved resistance of chicks to better breeding conditions and brighter pelage;
• Better use of forage, faster weight gain with fewer meal days;
• Noticeable reduction in lung, digestive and skin diseases;
• Quieter and less stressed chicks
PROPER HYGIENE INCREASES PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCES COSTS
• Complete destruction of germs and pathogens (including H1N1) / very effective in intensive conditions;
• Decrease of chronic diseases;
• Decrease in the number of days of fodder with an equivalent result in term of weight;
• Saving money and making profits.
• Limiting groundwater contamination.
Diseases in animal farming have always been problematic for breeders. Studies have shown that following the change in breeding conditions of animals such as cattle, horses, chicks etc. (from natural to intensive), bacteria appear and proliferate rapidly. The side effects of diseases are magnified by the speed with which contamination spreads within the structures that house the animals through the distribution of drinking water and irrigation, the food in the containers and shared materials.
Some types of diseases, such as those faced by livestock farmers, are in some way related to environmental transmission, many of which include symptoms that can be reduced or mitigated.
Although vaccines and / or treatments have been developed for many communicable or specific diseases, the most common in sheep, cattle and poultry, it is not possible to administer all vaccines for each animal. Vaccines are provided at an economical price, but with a high cost in terms of workload. Often, they are not immediately effective and can therefore represent a completely useless cost for a farm that can never be fully processed.
A simple, cost-effective and efficient way to improve water and air quality of animal shelters was needed to reduce the occurrence of respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases.
In addition, for outdoor animals, a treatment was necessary for the whole body to reduce the presence of certain viral or bacterial loads on the skin and / or fur of the animal, in order to reduce the transmission rate of bacteria, viruses and infections.
Aneco® attracts attention as a disinfectant because of its high microbicidal activity on a wide variety of pathogenic bacteria, including micro-bacteria and bacterial endospores.
In addition, Aneco® has a high biocidal potential against bacterial endotoxins, exerts a high fungicidal power and is adapted to bacterial or fungal toxins. It is able to eliminate these dangerous substances by presenting no harm for animals.
Identified applications in which Aneco® can be used following a wash to a cleaning and sterilization:
• prevention of clinical and subclinical mastitis;
• Treatment of clinical mastitis;
• Treatment of oedememammaire;
• Prevention of subclinical acidosis;
• Treatment of cuts and abrasions;
• Treatment of metritis;
• Treatment of trichomoniasis in bulls;
• Treatment of calf sores;
• Prevention of pneumonia in calves;
• Calf sores;
• Pneumonia of calf;
• Powdered milk.
Diseases and infections have always been two of the biggest concerns for the dairy industry. Fortunately, microbial contamination can be prevented and controlled using appropriate management practices along with modern health products.
Environmental technology offers a comprehensive ecological and economical program that starts with water treatment and continues in barns and on the ground. Treatment of the whole society with the systems ANECO® allow for number of benefits, namely:
· Providing a healthy and hygienic environment that repels bacteria responsible for strong odors;
· Improving the quality of milk and increasing its production;
· Improving animal health and quality of life;
· Cost reduction, removal of chemicals and detergents.
HOW DOES ANECO® TECHNOLOGY ENHANCE MILK PRODUCTS?
Our products have great treatment potential and can be used to systematically treat all aspects and stages of a dairy production, from soil and water to meat-processing, eliminating dangerous and harmful pathogens from the dairy environment with organic based and highly effective solutions. It can be affirmed that our products are “non-toxic".
The Aneco® and Cateco® solutions produced by our eLisy systems do not contain or release harmful residues associated with chemical-based supplements.
These products generate:
• Reduction of diseases such as mastitis, dysentery, fungus infections of the foot and skin, ruminal acidosis, etc.
• Increased absorption of nutrients and hydration status of animals;
• Improved food use that speeds up weight gain;
• A positive and decisive impact on milk production;
• Significantly improved silage quality and animal nutrition by eliminating harmful pathogens such as Salmonella, E. coli, various fungi and toxins;
• Ensuring the complete destruction of germs and pathogens, very effective in intensive situations.
ANECO® technology has various advantages, such as:
• Cleaning and disinfection of CIP (CIP) systems for raw milk and other equipment without the use harmful chemicals;
• Reducing pathogens and other harmful microorganisms more effectively than sodium hypochlorite, ozone or other aggressive chemicals;
• Elimination of skin irritations.